As one of the world’s longest standing renewable energy consultancies, ITP India has provided policy and strategy advice to governments, multilateral agencies, investors and businesses in over 120 countries .
Our experience is exhaustive and will have reliably advised hundreds of clients on how best to achieve their renewable energy policies and meet their climate change strategies.
As such, our energy policy and strategy services are divided into 4 categories:
- Public policy
- Strategic advice
- Investment advisory
- Capacity building and training
For public sector clients including governments, multilateral agencies, regional organisations and non-governmental organisations (NGOs), IT Power offer public policy recommendations for macro to micro level renewable energy and climate change policy.
We offer strategic advice to our private sector clients wanting to enter new markets or develop their renewable energy business strategy.
For investors, or companies looking for investment, we offer outstanding due diligence expertise. We conduct thorough technical due diligence as well as assess the realistic viability of a projects or technologies based on economic, social and environmental factors.
Capacity Building and training
Additionally, ITP India offers bespoke capacity building and training courses for our public and private sector clients.
Some of our examples include:
- Consultancy for Development of the Energy Efficiency Policy, M&E Framework and Implementation Strategy (2016)
- Renewable Energy Development in Afghanistan (2015-2017)
- Analysis of Government of India’s flagship Schemes from an energy point of view (2014)
- Consultancy for Development of a Renewable Energy Policy and Finalization of Renewable Energy Strategy in Afghanistan (2014)
- Support to SE4ALL Country Actions processes in Ghana, Kenya and Tanzania (2014-2015)
- Drafting and finalization of National Energy Policy for Afghanistan (2014)
- Development of a feasibility study and project document for the East African Centre on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (EACREEE) (2013)
- Preparation of Detailed Operational Guidelines for RGGVY under 12th Plan (2013-2014)
- Midterm Review Renewable Energy and Adaption to Climate Technologies (REACT) Window, Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF) (2013)
Contact us to find out how we can apply our policy and strategy advisory services to your needs.