Project: Replace existing diesel generators with biomass based power plant for captive power consumption. The new plant needs to deliver 2MW capacity and our client needed to understand the full techno-economic viability of the project.
Our role: IT Power prepared the Detailed Project Report (DPR)
- Assessment of regional biomass availability
- Selection of sustainable biomass with long term availability
- Selection of suitable biomass combustion technology
- Design of process parameters to maximize the efficiency of the plant
- Specification of major components including boiler, turbine, generator, condenser, cooling tower etc.
- Project scheduling
- Permits and clearances advisory
Project risk and financial assessment:
- Detailed financial modeling to assess the viability of the project
- Identification of project risks
- Risk mitigation strategy
For details of how we can assist with your biomass project, contact us today.