Our expertise is truly global. We have advised on hundreds of off-grid systems and rural electrification projects in the developing world.
In addition we offer technical and engineering consulting on small-scale (kW to 1 MW) renewable energy technologies and projects in more mature developed markets.
ITP India also designs hybrid applications and systems, combining multiple renewable energy technologies with diesel generation or a batteries to deliver a cost effective, continual supply of electricity.
Some of our examples include:
- Support to Afghanistan Sustainable Energy for Rural Development and Climate Change Adaptation Project (2016)
- Market assessment and Technical Design options study in Kannauj and Mahoba, for improving Energy Access in Uttar Pradesh (UP) using renewable energy (2014-2015)
- Preparation of Project Detailed Report and Bid Document for Scaling up Access to Electricity in Rural Areas (2013-2014)
- Assessment and improvement of the existing “Improved Watermills Programme” in Uttarakhand (2012-2013)
- Monitoring & Evaluation of SPV off-grid systems installed during the year 2010-11 in the state of Arunachal Pradesh & Manipur (2012-2013)
- Proposal for PV Opportunities in Off-grid Markets (2011)
Our off-grid and rural electrification capabilities are world class. Contact us to see how we can help develop an off-grid or hybrid system, or small scale renewable or rural electrification project.