Our track record of excellence in R&D has led to the successful launch of several marine energy technologies, bringing on concepts to pre-commercial status such as the landmark installation of the world’s first commercial scale marine current turbine in 2003.
Today IT Power is at the fore-front of marine energy consulting offering comprehensive technical engineering design, project support services and strategic market advisory.
IT Power’s long track-record and comprehensive range of technical services to a broad client base provide unique expertise in the marine energy sector.
Our marine energy work includes:
Technical Design Services
- Feasibility studies
- Numerical modelling and tank testing
- Detailed device design
- Prototype installation and testing
- Resource studies and site surveys
- Resource and array modelling
- Scoping work for Environmental Impact Assessments
- Licence and consent applications
- Grid connection assessments
- Mooring / foundations specification
- Construction and operating support
Market Entry Advisory
- Technical and financial due diligence
One of our recent Projects includes:
For further details about our technical, strategic and project support services, view our brochures below.
- Marine Energy Project Services Brochure
- Array Modelling and Deployment Services Brochure
- Resource Assessment Services Brochure
- Water to Wire Modelling Services Brochure
Contact our UK Marine Energy team to see how we can help develop your marine energy project.