IT Power provides wide-ranging energy efficiency services to help reduce electricity consumption and carbon emissions .
During our long standing history of energy efficiency consulting, we have developed excellent skills to retro-fit old buildings and plan new construction to minimise carbon emissions and maximise energy efficiency.
We have advised private sector clients on measures to improve their energy efficiency, substantially lower their energy bills and comply with carbon emission policies.
We have also helped governments and multilateral agencies design their macro level programmes to incorporate energy efficiency measures into their development plans.
Some of ITP’s energy efficiency work includes:
- Policy recommendations
- Strategic planning
- Energy Efficiency audits
- Project design
- Efficiency calculations
Some of our examples include:
- Consultancy services to develop a dynamic model for a green school in Mongolia (2016)
- Promoting the use of DesignBuilder software in India for energy efficient buildings (2015)
- Study on electricity efficiency opportunities in Tuvalu (2014)
- Consultancy services to (a) Analyse the current regulatory and financial mechanism for ECBC implementation (b) Identify the state specific gaps for adoption of ECBC (c) Suggest state specific strategies including policies and financial incentives for adoption of ECBC (2013-2014)
- Assess the impact of the Demand Side Management activities undertaken under “Bachat Lamp Yojana” during XI five-year plan (Bachat Lamp Yojana is a scheme developed by Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power to promote energy efficient lighting in India) (2013)
- Energy Audit Study Services, Podanur Plant (2012)
- Preparation of Annual Energy Savings plan for industrial and commercial buildings sectors in the state of Maharashtra & Gujarat (2011-2012)
- Energy Conservation through Demand Side Management at CIPLA Ltd (2010)
- Exploring Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Options for Collectorates in Bihar (2010)
Contact IT Power to find out how we can help deliver your energy efficiency project.