We offer comprehensive consulting services for established technologies such as Solar Thermal and Photovoltatics (PV) as well as Concentrated Solar Power (CSP), Concentrated Photovoltatic (CPV) and Thin Film.
We have developed world class capabilities in the design, construction and management of solar energy projects. In addition, we offer thorough techno-economic due diligence of solar energy projects across the globe. View our Solar Energy brochure for more details.
- Consultancy for the design, supervision, procurement and commissioning of two mini-grids (MHP & Solar PV) in Afghanistan (2017)
- Training on Design, upkeep and maintenance of Solar Photovoltaic power plant
- Pre-feasibility study on land-neutral photovoltaic (PV) power plants in Kerala & Maharashtra (2015)
- India hybrid energy market study (2014)
- Development of material and component specifications of six standard Concentrated Solar Technologies as reference document for maintaining quality in the field (2014)
- Setting up “Pilot” Projects based on Electric Vehicles and solar operated charging stations in Gujarat, India (2013)
- Solar PV Curriculum Development Workshop (2012)
- Lenders Engineer for 4 Nos. of 5 MWe Solar PV Projects (2012-2015)
- Third Party Evaluation of Solar PV Systems in Alwar District of Rajasthan – CSR activities of WAPCOS (2012-2013)
- Enabling the deployment of Concentrating Solar Power in India (2010)
- Detailed Project Report (DPR) and bid specification for a 5 MW Solar PV power plant (2010)
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report/ Techno Economic Advisory Services for a 50 MW Solar Thermal power plant in Rajasthan (2010)
- Support to Utilities and SNAs towards Preparation of Detailed Project Reports on Solar Water Heating (SWH) Projects as per Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) Guidelines (2010-2011)
For more details of our projects, or how we can assist with your Solar Energy project, contact us directly.